Set in this thriving market town in South Somerset, we are currently launching our latest exclusive development of 4 properties – called Maycroft Close. Set on a lovely site we are building 3 three bedroom new build chalet bungalows and 1 fully refurbished three bedroom bungalow.
This sympathetic development was planned with full consultation with the local planners and the parish council and every effort has been made to ensure these homes set the benchmark for Crewkerne.
These exclusive properties have been designed with a very high specification providing excellent quality homes. The new build bungalows are being built of natural ham stone and premium quality bricks, set in a Flemish bond under a natural slate roof. Aluminium double bi-folding doors to the family room have been incorporated to bring the garden in to the home.
Details of the specifications include:
- Woodburning stove to the living room, with Hamstone Fire Places
- Fully fitted kitchen with AEG appliances and Granite worksurfaces
- Cream UPVC Double glazed windows
- Aluminium Concertina bi-folding doors
- Oak staircase and ballistrading
- Oak doors
- 175mm skirting boards
- Fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms
- 3 ensuite bath/ shower rooms to each property
- Gas central heating
- Underfloor Heating to the Ground Floor
- Alarm system
- Fully landscaped front and rear gardens
- Road will be brick paviour with natural ham stone walls surrounding where indicated on the plans